In line with Sport Ireland and Sport NI’s Code of Ethics & Good Practice for Children’s Sport 2005, the GUI, ILGU, CGI and PGA in Ireland produced Golf’s Safeguarding Policy.
Please click on the link below for Golfs Safeguarding Policy with information that all clubs should implement to ensure the welfare of children at all times (Due for revision in 2019).
If you have any questions or require any advice on the policy please contact email@example.com or +35315054272
Below are the essential parts of a club’s safeguarding policy:
- Policy Statement
- Recruitment & Supervision Policy
- Disciplinary and Complaints Procedure
- Reporting Procedure
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Guideline for travel and supervision, safety and physical contact, late collection etc.
- Code of Conduct Forms
- Leaders Code of Conduct ( signed annually)
- Juniors Code of Conduct (signed annually)
- Parents Code of Conduct (signed annually)