CGI offers a range of educational workshops and seminars to support clubs to grow their business. These offer clubs the opportunity to learn from experts share ideas and best practices.
The workshops/seminars on offer will be a mixture of on-site workshops with the club support team, demand-led specialist events and regional seminars. They are aimed at key decision makers both committee and staff to attend together.
Our current workshops are outlined below:
Social Media Workshop
The Social Media Workshop is aimed at clubs wishing to understand different social media platforms and, how to utilise them. The workshop will take place in your club and you will have the opportunity to shape the workshop content alongside the club support officer to best meet your needs.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of social media to the club.
- What social media channels your club should be using.
- Best practices and advice.
- Free tools the club can use to improve their social media use.
- The top do’s and don’ts of social media use.
Following the workshop, we will create a Social Media Playbook for your club which will include:
- A recap of the content covered during the workshop
- Further information relevant to the club that was identified on the day
- Social media calendar and policy templates
For further information about club education workshops or to apply please contact Damien by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning +353 (0)87 145 6505