We talked to Jaime Carr and Sean Murray to find out more about COVID VENUES (CV), a web app that manages COVID-19 contact tracing requirements for clubs and venues.
What is Covid Venues?
It is a web app that manages contract tracing for clubs in line with government guidelines. The app provides verification and tracing in a fast and simple manner. It is simple for you and painless for your users.
How does it work?
The player or person coming to the club registers on their own phone. This occurs every time they are coming to the club and takes less than 30 seconds. They must answer the COVID questions each time and must register on the day of attendance. No login is required to register.
Staff can verify attendees through management login and the date and time of verification is recorded and the data is downloadable should it be needed for contract tracing purposes.
Is it easy to use?
- Pick your club
- Understand what you have to do
- Enter your details
- Answer the COVID questions
- Registration complete
Your phone can save your personal details and COVID question answers to make subsequent registrations faster.
What are the main benefits for clubs using this?
- Accessible: There is no app download required. It works on any device with an internet connection. It can also be done in advance of arriving at the club which eliminates those who may not have internet on their phone and accommodates those who may need some assistance in completing.
- Affordable: It is a once off payment that covers the facilities use for 12 months.
- Centralised: All data can be stored for the recommended period in the one place. This makes it easier to find data if needed as there is no need to go through paper records or emails to find out who has visited your venue.
- Contactless: Ensures there is no need for contact when registering.
- Speed: It takes less than 30 seconds to register. Your phone can save your personal details and COVID question answers to make subsequent registrations faster. We will also have clubs up and running within 24 hours.
- Updated: We ensure the app is up to date with government guidelines.
Who is the app aimed at?
The app is aimed at any club or facility to use amongst their members e.g. clubhouses, hospitality etc. We are currently working with over 250 sports clubs with more than half a million registrations to date.
Where can a club get more information?
Disclaimer: All information on this post is for informational purposes only and are not an endorsement of the product(s) and/ or service(s).