The leaders course is a two hour course aimed at PGA Professionals, Volunteers, Parents or anyone with a keen interest in junior golf.
The leaders course is a two hour workshop and covers the following:
- Fundamental Movement Skills activities.
- How to create engaging sessions using activity based learning with no technical instruction.
- Focus on work with large and small groups of children, including communication and organisation.
- How to amend tasks and activities to cater for differences in ability.
- How to set up golf course activity that caters for all juniors.
- Participants are provided with practical information and skills to run fun chipping, pitching and putting activities at the club to support the coaching of the PGA professional.
- Each participant will receive a pack of leaders cards which has 20 various putting and chipping games.