Beech Park Golf Club, an Eddie Hackett parkland design located in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, is ideally placed to serve a wide range of golfers with a par 72 layout, a swing room and practice facilities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Operate a front of house service including a well-stocked club shop providing custom fit and repair facilities.
- Organising the club’s online booking facility and become the main point of contact for all visitors and societies.
- Provide members and visitors with a friendly, positive and satisfactory experience.
- Develop tuition programs and deliver high quality individual and group coaching to adults and juniors, and to support our club teams in inter Club competitions.
- Work closely with the club on strategies covering all aspects of the golf operation including membership, marketing and sales.
- Involvement in the development and delivery of a revenue development strategy
- Acting as an ambassador for the club
Key Attributes Include:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as an accredited PGA Professional
- The business acumen to manage a profitable retail activity
- A track record as a teacher using the latest technologies
- An effective and natural communicator
To apply please submit a cover letter and current CV to email@example.com before 17.00 on December 12th 2019.