Get into Golf
Get into Golf is a programme designed to not only support Golf Clubs in recruiting new members and in turn increase their membership figures and revenue but also to make golf more accessible to a wider audience. There are three main strands to CGI’s Get into Golf Programme:
- 8 Week Get into Golf Programme
- Follow on Membership and Activities
The programme was first launched across the country in 2014 by CGI, since then 213 programmes have successfully been delivered to 5,988 participants, which has resulted in 3,445 people converting to Golf Club Membership.
- 2014 = 54 projects, 1,394 participants, converting 705 to membership.
- 2015 = 59 projects, 1,177 participants, converting 815 to membership.
- 2016 = 100 projects, 3,417 participants, converting 1,925 to membership (to date figures still to be returned.
Applications for support in delivering a Get into Golf Programme in 2017 are now OPEN! Below outlines information sheets on each project and the online application process. Please email: email@example.com for any queries. Please note clubs who have delivered Get into Golf Programmes in the past do not need to reapply unless the club want to run a different programme e.g Greenfields Golf Club ran Get into Golf for Women in 2016 and now want to run a Junior Programme.
Click on the links below to read about Get into Golf 2016:#